Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pinky Sprain

So our team has been working super overtime for ages. UV and AF tell me that it was hectic while I was gone to China, but it's was pretty intense from mid-September onwards.

Returning from my holiday, I was plunged back into the whirling, swirling adrenalin that comes with being in the PR industry. As any PR person, they'll tell you the same thing. Expect late nights, ridiculously tight deadlines, quirky clients (to say the least), stressed-out media... That's our way of life, but we'll always be glad not to be them poor advertising sods. Heh.

So I'm stuck here having eaten lunch and dinner at my desk while juggling a million and one different things.

Had a nose bleed today.

Had dry eyes again today.

Had dropping hair again today.

And now I've got a sprained pinky. :(

No comments: