Sunday, January 29, 2006

What Age Do You Act?

Random quiz from BlogThings. Revealing?

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?

Hmm apparently, I behave like a 22-year-old. Which makes me.. "excited about what's to come... love, work and new experiences." Now, I suppose that is very true to a certain extent. And considering I am turning 20 at the end of this year, the quiz can't really be that far off the mark. But... 22?? Arggh this just brings to mind something else. Went into Ted Baker on Sunday with JJ. The Colombian quantum-physics graduate salesman thought I was 22 and JJ 23. Fancy that! Short little me of the red-pink-magenta scarf, n JJ of the boyish clean-cut looks! Aw man.. couldn't decide whether to feel insulted or flattered in a way. I suppose that makes me someone who no longer questions authority and have more or less found my place in the world..?

Now, what age do you act?

No comments: