Thursday, March 09, 2006

Coffee break

Whew one heck of an early post for me, huh? Havin a break now with the always wonderful Ipoh White Coffee, and a rather extended break I might add. Zis is me trying to be hardworking - submitting my portfolio on The Impact of National Culture on ExxonMobil (using Geert Hofstede's theorectical framework of cultural dimensions. Hmm that bugger relli got lots of time on his hands huh, analysing data from hundreds of IBM employees in 70 countries over 7 years, just to prove that Americans really are the most selfish people on earth. (See Individualism, of which USA scores the highest among the most relevant 50 countries in the world.)

Anyway, the portfolio's only meant to be 250-300 words (worth 10% of my total marks for Modern Corporation) but then I kinda panicked a bit - what I've written over the last week or so just doesn't seem to make sense!

No comments: