Thursday, November 03, 2005

Baggage

Some how I find myself awake at 1 am, eating Korean noodles just because i need to eat and it's the only thing that appeals, and sitting here contemplating myself and my weird love life. (Shikes the soup's too watery.) Finally managed to superglue my specs back together - yeah walked into a wall a few weeks ago n smashed the left side plus cut my face hoho.

Right... just came back from Grosvenor Hall - Shahril's flat. Steeling myself to tactfully tell JD to bugger off during lunch at Footage in...7 hours' time! Pity is not the right way to go about doing this. Got cello lesson at 10, then dropping cello back in flat before hopefully an early lunch. So much work to do, my whole Reading Week's been completely screwed up. If only Daddy dearest knew, I'd get such a nagging. or Cold War. In such a reckless, fuck-all mood; far from my usual self.

Oh yeah forgot i didnt even mention what's been going on. Hung out with JD for the 2nd time ever on Saturday; suddenly Sunday he's like full-out persistent in getting me to go out with him. Way too intense and too fast. Anyway turns out that he's been rejected quite harshly but two girls already, and he's completely obssesed with relationships etc. Generally being worryingly possessive and jealous, needy and demanding. As a person also not my type la, tastes wildly different esp music and general everyday things. But volatile and sensitive, and already in a bit of an emotional/psychological trough. So wish me luck because I think I'll need every single bit I can get.

No comments: