Thursday, November 24, 2005

Segue
















10 days since I last blogged! Tut tut. Shows how absolutely manic my life has been in this month of transition. (Ties in with the blog name I suppose.) 10 reasons. But first let me just say:

Life is so bloody beautiful.

Un... found my new best friend. Lover. Soul mate. Extension of myself. Suppose the tragedy really is that my new cello will never really love me back. Ah well. Keeping fingers crossed for brilliant weather this wkend, although we're expecting snow! German xmas markets been up for a week around the "rich area" (St Anne's Square etc) and I wanna go busk! Drawn up a list of cheesy xmas and Disney songs haha... which brings me to

Deux... weather is changing from autumn to winter. Didn't expect this winter to be the coldest in quite a few years. Plus the fact that Manchester is so much further up north than good ole Somerset/Dorset AND my heater hasn't been working AND my window doesn not shut properly can only mean one thing: retail therapy! Can console my rapidly shrinking bank account with the thought that Daddy's told me to go buy more warm clothes (since I got no one to keep me warm horr...)

Trois... given up confusion and aching, now generally frustrated and sometimes fed-up. Natural survival instinct perhaps?

Quatre... from business undergrad to trained TEFL teacher! Whoa that was one intensive weekend I survived, but it was damn satisfying. Met so such interesting people across a huge age range, really opened my mind. Now eagerly awaiting that precious cert to arrive so I can add it to the ever-growing CV...

Got locked out of my room! Silly me.. went to buy a bulb while the repair men were fixing my window which kinda needed a new frame, and they locked the door once they had finished.

Can't be bothered with this post anymore.. wanna go write out some music then sleep! Photo above taken in front garden of l'accueil de madaleine watever - the catholic hostel place we stayed in in France...

No comments: