Friday, November 11, 2005

= =

Shit feeling so depressed. In the process of deciding which one of two cellos I love more. Bloody three thousand quid decision, the most expensive choice I've had to make in my life. Aih the pressure of it all. This is completely driving me to distraction - missed my fundamentals of management test this morning cos I totally forgot it switched with work psychology in the morning... Sigh yeah yeah it's only 10% of the final marks but missing it's just one more thing that's wearing me down, ya know? Nose been bleeding again after a record 2-month dry spell, and I've started walking into solid things (read: walls, doors, chairs, ironing board ouch) again. Weekend TEFL starts tomorrow bringing along a whole different load of Yi-Wen-bashing. Relish the challenge but tis a bit unfortunate it has to be this particular weekend. When it rains, it really pours. Just wanna get the cello situation over and done with. Check these photos of the two lovelies. Shot below of Whitworth Park Hall - lovely, no? Totally reflects my rather washed-out state of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha lol woman. you need a personal reminder by ur side 24/7.
sighs my days arent as good either.
i didnt get the editor post that i wanted n assignments are piling like crap. And losing out to a girl younger den me for the post poses questions of self esteem and self worth all over again.kekeke.
*depressionmodealloveragain* bleh.

sighs. hehe. *n oxymoron don u think so? sighing n laughing. ;)

take care dear. we gotta get through this life :D

btw.i like the mittenwald. mittenwald. how's the sound quality tho?